Top 5 Reasons to Get Out of the City for Rafting-Maine
5) Our commute to work is fun! Before tackling class IV whitewater rapids, we bounce around in our scenic bus trip to the whitewater river rapids where you can see birds, wildlife and even a MOOSE!
4) The city pavement can sizzle an egg today. Wouldn't you rather be chilling on our whitewater rafts in this hot sun?
3) Foods options abound in the city...we get it, but where can you eat BBQ Steaks & Chicken on the riverside after tackling heart pumping whitewater? Rafting-Maine.
2) Who would you rather spend the day with: your boss or our Registered Maine Whitewater Rafting Guides? Your boss tells you what to do. Our guides are fun to spend the day with and take you on a thrilling whitewater rafting experience, leaving you wanting to come back for more! Who can say that about their job?
1) Tired of being arm to arm with people in the city? Need to spread your wings? Our Maine whitewater rafting vacations average just 22 people ~ we are a small and personalized rafting company, so you are guaranteed the best rafting trip experience when you raft with Northeast Whitewater.
Maine's Kennebec River and Penobscot River's
run right through our backyard, and we know these rivers, and play
these rivers, like no one else. Design your small, personalized
whitewater rafting adventure with the registered whitewater rafting
guides of Northeast Guide Service. When you book your Maine whitewater
rafting vacation with Northeast Guide Service, you see the best of Maine
with the best in Maine.